Become our Contributor
We are glad that you are interested in.
Themarketingboy has started accepting guest post articles, and we invite Business Expert, Website Developers, App Developers, Marketing, and Digital Marketing Experts to share their stories, opinions, and voice with our audience.
Although we are very particular about what goes on our blog, we do read every guest post request we receive. However, please do not send us any request without reading the guidelines because we would reject requests that do not adhere to our guidelines.
We accept article in these categories:
- Digital Marketing – Digital Marketing, Advanced Trends, Guides, Tips, and Techniques, Digital Marketing Case Studies
- SEM – Search Engine Marketing
- SEO – Search Engine Optimization – Trends & Guidelines, Keyword Research & Competitive Analysis, SEO Tools, Techniques
- Advertising – Ad campaigns & Promotions,
- PPC – Pay-per-click, AdWords
- Online Branding
- Social Media Marketing (SMM, SMO)
- Email Marketing
- Marketing Automation
- Affiliate Marketing
- Google Tools – Google Analytics, Webmaster Search Console, Google Algorithm Updates
- Content Marketing – Content creation, planning, copywriting tips
- Digital Marketing Case Studies
- Website and App Development – Trends, Guides, Tips, and Techniques
- Business News
- Digital Marketing Quotes
What Do We Publish?
- Educational Content
- How to
- Case Studies
- Opinions of experts
Formate of content that can be published
Guest Post Guidelines:
Before you write or submit a story to Themarketingboy, we want you to know our guidelines. We request you to read these guidelines carefully and adhere to them:
- Your article should not have grammatical or language errors.
- Your story should be informative, interactive, and interesting. Every post on our blog aims to give valuable information to our users.
- Don’t send us chunks of text lying on a word doc. Your article should be well-structured with subheadings, bullets, quotes, and images.
- Don’t be a business speaking to humans. We are humans giving information to fellow humans, so sound like one in your story. Talk in the first person and speak to the readers directly.
- Your articles should be a minimum of 1000 words.
- Don’t use irrelevant images or copyright images owned by someone else.
- Please give a source of statistics, images, and quotes used in the content.
- The story should be unique and not published elsewhere.
- Include your bio and headshot along with the article.
- Do not promote any service or product in your story.
- No plagiarism. Content should not be copied from anywhere. It may get you banned from future submission on our site.
- We have the right to delete promotional links in your article. You can link relevant informative articles though. Your service pages can be linked to your bio.
- Send your topic ideas before you submit your story.
If you don’t follow the above guidelines, you most likely will not hear from us.
- We don’t publish press releases and product or service reviews.
- Don’t pitch the basic ‘How-to or What-is’ articles. We accept intermediate to advanced level digital marketing guest posts.
What happens if your story is selected for publication?
- If we select your story, it is sent for review to our editors. If it requires any changes, we send it back with our comments.
- We have the right to edit the article or its title.
- The author has to right to republish the story elsewhere citing ResultFirst as the original publisher of the story.
- We can republish the story or share it on any social channel giving due credits to the author.
- We do not pay for guest articles.
Please be patient with us because we take 2-5 business days to respond. If you do not get a response until 7 business days, you can use your article elsewhere. Please do not send follow up mails; they won’t help.
Don’t hesitate to drop us a mail at [email protected] or fill the form below to submit your story ideas.